Show Your Colors book - Received my first full copy for editing!


Oh my, this is an exciting month. I just received my copy of Show Your Colors. Jamie and I turned in our files in June and we have only been slightly involved since. Kalmbach has been working their magic with our materials to create a beautiful and colorful book. Now, Jamie and I have 2 weeks to closely look it over and offer our final editing suggestions. When FedEx dropped it off at my door this afternoon, I was over the moon with happiness. It is so neat to see all of it put together in a tight little package. So exciting!

If you want to pre-order the book, you can find it on Amazon. If you want to wait and get a signed copy, you will be able to buy this book directly from Soft Flex Company. We will have plenty of copies in our booth at the Best Bead Show in Tucson.