Sara O Jewelry Launching January 2012


I'm taking the big plunge! I'm starting my own jewelry business, Sara O Jewelry. The "O" stands for Oehler (pronounce Ay-ler), my new married name. I spoke a little about this with the owner of Soft Flex and he graciously agreed to let me talk about it here and there on this blog. I plan to launch the new business at the very beginning of 2012. I've wanted to do this for years. In fact, I've been asked and encouraged to sell my jewelry for ages. I just didn't feel ready. Somewhere between writing my first book Show Your Colors with Jamie Hogsett and planning my wedding (was November 5th), I realized that having my own little business is finally a good fit for me. I am excited and a little scared. At any rate, there are many changes to come over the next few months as I learn how to start my own little jewelry business and I hope to share with you the good, the bad and the ugly. For now, I'd like to share with you the bare bones of my new website for Sara O Jewelry and invite you to follow Sara O Jewelry on facebook